Popular Posts

Siphiwe Billy Sigudla

Siphiwe Billy Sigudla
Me@my Best

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Im back Home by grace!

Hi World, Im Back home

Sermon1: Hi World, I am backing Home.



I took time to review my life; I did not like the results of the probe which revealed that I was actually in a canoe, a boat or a ship going for ruin or destruction, worst Idea is heading for a bad water fall. The only reason I am still alive is that every Sunday I go to church again is that I am saved by grace as per the verses stated below:



For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do " (Eph. 2:8,9).



As for you [believers], you were DEAD in your transgressions and sins [before you became believers], in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air [Satan], the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. . . .We were by nature objects of [God's] wrath. But because of his great love for us, God who is rich in Mercy, MADE US ALIVE with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved " (Ephesians 2:1-5).



he [God] purified their hearts by faith. . . .We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved . . . "(Acts 15:9, 11).



If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved " (Romans 10:9, 10)



But I learn that god loves me and will never go to ruin. As per the Scriptures below:


Isaiah 62:3 You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

Jeremiah 31:10 "Hear the word of the LORD, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands: 'He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.'

Jeremiah 31:11 For the LORD will ransom Jacob and redeem them from the hand of those stronger than they.

Zechariah 10:6 "I will strengthen the house of Judah and save the house of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them; for I am the LORD their God and I will answer them.

Until next time God bless you.



By Siphiwe Billy Sigudla http://siphiwebillysigudla.yolasite.com


Source: http://wwwbillysigudla.ucoz.com/

No comments: